Thursday, January 6, 2011

Early January Update

Even though the holiday season has pretty much wound down I won't be putting this blog on hiatus. I'm planning on a few posts a month, at least until Christmas in July, sharing links I may have overlooked during the holidays and keeping track of all the latest Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years related  stuff I find. I have a few neat things planned for the upcoming year but I have to figure out a way to work on Santas Working Overtime year round without getting burned out on Christmas. Stay tuned...


Catching Up...

Stubby remembers the late Gerry Rafferty

Griffin-McClelland-"On Christmas Day in the Morning" (winter, 2010) @ McClelland Music

Winter Comic Bool Covers @ Yet Another Comic Blog

Holiday themed pix and music all year long at santasworkingovertime.tumblr.com