Monday, October 29, 2012

This Week's New Holiday Releases.


Here's what I'm excited to check out from this week's new holiday releases. 

(Note: I'm writing this on Sunday while waiting for Hurricane Sandy to strike/. If your reading this, and the links below aren't accompanied by embedded Spotify playlists, then I'm probably without power . If that's the case I'll update the list with the Spotify widgets first chance I get.)


Holidays Rule : 17 track compilation featuring Paul McCartney, The Shins and many more
Merry Christmas, Baby - Rod Stewart
Tinsel and Lights - Tracey Thorn
Cee Lo's Magic Moment
A Rita Coolidge Christmas
A Laurie Berkner Christmas
An Average Joes Muddy Christmas : Compilation featuring Montgomery Gentry, Bo Bice and Josh Gracin 
On a Cold Winters Day: Early Christmas Music - Quadriga Consort
Home for the Holidays - Andre Rieu