Friday, June 27, 2008

Ernie (not Bert)'s Christmas and a Half 2008


Bank Americard detail a 1973 (by senses working overtime)


I was looking forward to a sprinkling of Christmas in July style goodies this summer but Ernie's gone and unwrapped out some serious holiday cheer in June. Here's the first Christmas compilation of the 2008 season...

"Here we are, halfway between last Christmas and next Christmas. That makes it Christmas and a half, or, as it's less commonly known, Ernie's birthday! But it's you who's going to get the present. I had a very productive trip to the fancy record store up in St. Pete the other day, and I got a handful of great Christmas singles, many of which I'd never seen or heard before. Of course, some of the them are the type of novelty record that you'll wish you'd never seen or heard, but I think it makes for a nice change from the usual old Christmas records I typically share out around here..."

Visit Ernie for a nifty 30 track compilation and make sure you check out his track by track annotations...