Monday, December 15, 2008

Evening Update - Christmas Music and Classic TV

Line Material 1945 d (by senses working overtime)

A Christmas Greeting (L.A. Unit of Recording For The Blind) @ A Christmas Yuleblog
"I've had this album in my collection since 2000 - when I bought it off eBay, I thought I was getting an album of Christmas greetings - hence the title.

Instead, I got an album from the Los Angeles Unit of Recording For The Blind with celebs like Danny Kaye, Agnes Moorehead, and Yul Brynner reading Christmas stories for those visually impaired..."
MY(P)WHAE has more rare and wonderful holiday sides to tempt the ear and warm the heart

Christmas, 1952 (MP3s) @ Beware of the Blog

A Familyre Christmas-Vol. 2


More spirited songs for the season
@ Bring Me Up: The Sound

Christmas Television Vegetation Part One @ Beware of the Blog
and Classic Television Showbiz

featuring:
Dragnet Christmas (1952)
Dennis the Menace Christmas (1960)
The Andy Griffith Show Christmas (1960)
Hazel Christmas (1961)
Mr. Ed Christmas (1963)
Petticoat Junction Christmas (1963)
The Doris Day Show Christmas (1970)
The Great Santa Switch starring The Muppets (1970)
Happy Days Christmas (1974)