Monday, July 20, 2020

Christmas Podcast Roundup (7/20)


I'd intended my next post to be another retro Christmas TV piece but I somehow managed to delete all my supporting research without backing it up. The exact thing I've warned dozens of others not to do over the years. So instead here's another round up of Christmas Podcasts...


Recommended Podcasts


Christmas news and conversation, one of my favorite listens.



Veteran British foodie Slater’s thoughtful and erudite audio journey through the Christmas season. A companion to his book of the same name.


A new take on the story of Santa Claus from author (and narrator) Tim Slover


From BBC Radio Wales a contemporary Welsh Christmas tale as told by five Welsh authors, Did I mention it’s Welsh? 


A terrific, long-running Christmas podcast that has, sadly, been on an extended break. Fortunately, there are 144 episodes in the archives waiting to be enjoyed.

A Christmas Ham (2018 - )

Mary Katherine Ham, and guests, watch and discuss Hallmark-style Christmas flicks.


Collecting Celtic Christmas content from around the Celtic podcasting world.


Neat podcast from the center of the Christmas Information Super Highway (MyMerryChristmas.com)


Christmas stories read by their authors including Tom Hanks,


A fun and informative new podcast focusing on edible aspects of the holiday.



Other podcasts with recent new episodes...